- PERFECT FOR INDOOR PLANT: Light system for starting seeds, propagating cuttings and growing indoor flowers and houseplants
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE AND STURDY: Feather-Touch height-adjustment mechanism raises or lowers fixture easily, whole frame is made with metal and very sturdy
- PREMIUM QUALITY: T5 high output fluorescent fixture with wide reflector and 2 pcs of T5 bulb provides maximum coverage
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: high output full daylight spectrum bulb and super reflective internal finish, 6′ grounded cord with On/Off switch
- Measures approximately 50 by 18-1/2 by 30 Inch, Super easy assembly, Warranty: 1 year
iPower’s T5 system delivers performance, flexibility and high lumen output in any growing environment. By combining high-efficiency aluminum reflector with energy-efficient/high-output T5 bulbs, these lights put out double the energy of normal fluorescent systems. Fluorescents are the most cost effective lighting system for seedlings as they begin to germinate. A lower wattage system is preferred over high intensity discharge lighting. Fluorescents are perfect for seed starting, cuttings, transplants and even supplemental lighting to help that special houseplant make it through the winter. When germinating seeds, the fixture can be kept just inches away from the seeds. After sprouting, keep the fixture 3 to 6 inches above the plant canopy.
- 2 – Vertical Leg Bar
- 4 – Foot Bar
- 2 – T-shaped plastic connect
- 2 – Straight plastic connect
- 1 – Crossbar with Cord & Lock
- 1 – T5 Fluorescent Fixture
- 2 – T5 High Output Fluorescent Lamp
- 1 – Power Cord with On/Off Switch
- Install the foot bars onto the vertical leg bars perpendicularlywith the T-shaped plastic connect. Each of the components should fit together snugly.
- Install the crossbar to the vertical bars with the StraightPlastic connect. Each of the components should be fit together snugly.
- Stand the structure upreferring to the attached image. We recommend positioning it over a chair or other elevated surface in preparation for hanging your light fixture.
- Set the light fixture under the crossbar as shown in figure and pull down the hanger cables. Attach the T5 fixture to the hook buckle on the adjustable cables.
- You may adjust the height of the light fixture by adjusting the length of cord at the center of the crossbar, and setting the height by securing the locking mechanism against the crossbar.
- Do not use with dimmers, dimming switches or any power potentiometers
- Do not daisy-chain
- Mechanical, analog and digital timers supported
- Line Voltage:120-277V 50/60Hz