(1) Examine your instruments after every use, eradicating grime and particles.
(2) Be aware any boring blades or nicks for the grit from potting soil simply boring or harm the blade, you should be fastidiously when use scissors for its sharp blade.
(3) By no means use drive when working with bonsai instruments. Forcing blades which might be too slender or small will harm the department in addition to the instrument.
(4) Soak root hooks in heat soapy and dry totally after every use.
(5) Deal with newly cleaned instruments to an oiling with a great rust prevention product. (Oil isn’t included on this package)
1 x 11cm Leaf Trimmer
1 x 21cm Lengthy Deal with Shear(Bud Shear)
1 x 19.5cm Giant Reducing Scissors
1 x 18cm Medium Reducing Scissors
1 x 20cm Concave Cutter
1 x 21cm Knob Cutter
1 x 20cm Conventional Wire Cutter
1 x 18cm Root Cutter
1 x 23cm Jin Pliers
1 x 27cm Trunk Splitter
1 x 23cm Root Hook
1 x 22cm Rake with Spatula
1 x Department Bender(11x9cm)
1 x 16cm Hemp Broom
5 x Aluminium Rolls of Coaching Wire
1 x All-In-One Nylon Instrument Case
Voilamart 14 Piece Bonsai Tools Kit with Case, Carbon Steel Scissor Cutter Shear Set Garden Plant Tools.
|Dimensions||14.8 × 9.9 × 2.1 in|