Four reasons to use the garden claw:
1. Manual garden tiller works in any soil.
2. There’s no bending or lifting involved.
3. Cultivated soil absorbs water, instead of it running off, yielding healthier roots and plants.
4. Garden claw can even be used as a compost turner. Cultivating and aerating tips and pointers use garden claw for the hard cultivating work needed early in the season.
Then use garden twist tiller to maintain the cultivated garden beds. It also helps to conserve water because water won’t run off cultivated soil like it does hard-packed soil.
1. Comfort grip handles
2. Great for many soils
4. Spiral turn action
5. Easy to hang and store ,easy assembly
1 *Garden claw set
Warm tips:please remove these 4 black protective sleeves before use.
|Dimensions||24.3 × 5.7 × 3.1 in|