- ROUND TAPERED DESIGN: Take your plant and floral arrangements to new heights with this unique tall round planter in minimalistic white. The sleek, contemporary design fits ideally into any home or garden decor.
- SELF-WATERING SYSTEM: Equipped with 4 predrilled drainage holes that raise from the base of the planter, it is easy to reserve water or filter out any excess. This tall flower pot is perfect for indoor or outdoor use on your patio, deck, and staircases; or in your kitchen, living room, bathroom or hallway.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: This tall resin planter is designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions. Made from Polypropylene plastic, this flower pot is frost and fade resistant, so that you can enjoy it all year round.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Our outdoor planters are 30% the weight of ceramic or fiberglass with a concrete-like appearance that fits perfectly in any home or garden decor. Durable and lightweight, you are free to move this planter from indoor to outdoor, porch to garden, as you wish.
- 100% SATISFACTION : Your gardening needs are our priority. We want you to love your purchase, therefore we strive to satisfy each and every customer. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we offer full refunds and returns
Home and Garden Story
At La Jolíe Muse we understand how important it is to make your home and garden unique and distinctive, which is why we strive to bring you pieces that make your space individual, allowing your creativity to shine. We believe that everyone deserves to create surroundings that encompass beautiful and quality decor.
Your home and garden are your opportunity to express your personality and create an environment where you feel relaxed and cheerful, which is why we go above and beyond to create pieces and collections to enhance your decorating needs. Alone or combined, our pieces are designed for you to showcase your creativity, whether with eye-catching indoor decor or a fresh new abode for your favorite floral arrangements.
We believe that life’s simple pleasures needn’t be simplistic. So go ahead, get creative and let your individuality and garden flourish.
Our Plant Recommendations
Pansies and Violas
We recommend watering plants in the morning, and that you water outdoor plants at least once a day, depending on the environment.
Prevent Pot from Tipping
To create some more weight in the base of the planter, we suggest adding some rocks. This will help prevent the planter from tipping over in gust of wind or storms.
Avoiding Root Rot
Keep an eye on your plants to be sure that they are getting enough water. The water reservoir at the base of the planter releases moisture slowly as the soil dries to ensure that your plants are never thirsty. The drainage holes filter out excess water to prevent too much moisture getting to the roots.