Model: TABOR TOOLS
- STRONG TELESCOPIC HANDLES This hedge trimmer is the perfect software for trimming and shaping your shrubs and ornamental topiary crops. Attain any shrub far and excessive! There’s not lower you’ll be able to’t make with these robust extendable handles: the general common size in closed place is 25″ and the general size in prolonged mode is 33″.
- SHARP WAVY BLADE FOR PRECISION CUTS. The solid carbon metal wavy blades lower all the best way to the tip and produce easily operated crisp cuts. The precision cuts of this software will protect your plant’s well being. Each lower will probably be a joyful expertise and your shrubs will develop again properly: don’t hack away at your stunning bushes with powered hedge trimmers!
- SHOCK ABSORBING BUMPERS. The shock-absorbing bumpers will cease all jarring vibrations and scale back arm and shoulder fatigue. The extendable telescopic light-weight metal handles function comfy non-slip grips which is able to match comfortably into your arms. General, this can be a balanced, highly effective and reliable software which is able to quickly grow to be YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- ADJUSTABLE BLADE TENSION: The flower-shaped pivot bolt helps you to modify the stress of the blade and prune several types of crops with only a easy twist. The blades are manufactured from carbon metal with coating to permit an incredible chopping efficiency. You’ll be able to rely on these clippers to ship superior, lengthy lasting efficiency and nice outcomes.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Buyer satisfaction and service high quality are the fundamental standards for TABOR TOOLS. Good service is a results of flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness. We’ll repair any downside shortly and reply to your want each time. We’re all the time accessible to assist our clients; our service file is unmatched!
Package deal Dimensions: 25.6 x 9.1 x 2.zero inches
TABOR TOOLS B212A Telescopic Hedge Shears with Wavy Blade and Extendable Steel Handles. Extendable Manual Hedge Clippers for Trimming Borders, Boxwood, and Tall Bushes.