- ELIMINATE THE MESS – Entice decaying leaves from the Fall season by setting this mesh web over your winter cowl. The ¼” huge holes within the leaf web will cease any particles from reaching your cowl whereas letting any rain move by way of.
- PROTECT YOUR WINTER POOL COVER – This sturdy, rot-resistant leaf web supplies tight and sturdy webbing to catch any fallen particles within the Autumn season to maintain your winter cowl from deteriorating.
- INSTALL WITH CONFIDENCE – Safe this leaf web to your swimming pool with an extra 4’ of overlap and water bag loops. Place your winter cowl down first in your swimming, adopted by your leaf web and place empty waterbags by way of all accessible waterbag loops. Then fill your water luggage with water as soon as they’re in place.
- CLEAN PERIODICALLY – To higher maximize the outcomes of your leaf web, remember to clear off particles out of your leaf web by way of the Fall season. To do that, absolutely take away the leaf web off of your pool and to the aspect with the assistance of a pal, member of the family or a pleasant neighbor. Decide off all particles and place the online again on prime of your winter cowl.
- REMOVE BEFORE THE SNOW – Take your mesh web off of your pool after all the leaves have dropped earlier than the primary snowfall. Get rid of the leaves correctly and fold and retailer your leaf web earlier than the winter season.
SMOPS Leaf Net Cover for 20-Foot-by-40-Foot Rectangle In-Ground or Above-Ground Swimming Pools | Keeps Leaves and Other Debris Off Your Winter Pool Cover.