- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry device for mountaineering, tenting, journey, and emergencies; no catastrophe package is full with out it
- Filters as much as 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters) of contaminated water with out iodine, chlorine, or different chemical compounds; doesn’t require batteries and has no transferring elements
- Removes minimal 99.9999% of waterborne micro organism, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter requirements
- A substitute for iodine tablets and cumbersome purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability, and has a excessive stream charge for consuming from the supply
- Is available in a sealed bag, good for storing in a bugout bag or different prepper gear provide package; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches.BPA Free supplies
Launch Date: 2018-07-19T00:00:01Z
Bundle Dimensions: 8.7 x 1.Zero x 1.Zero inches
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness.