- KooPower 11M 100 LEDs battery-operated weatherproof string lights can be used indoors or out without trailing cables or an external power supply
- Timing program (6 hours on, 18 hours off) provides a set-and-forget operation; The timer function will work only when you switch to ‘TIMER’. Please set the mode you need before switching to ‘TIMER’
- Variable mode (8 Modes) provide the perfect solution for your decorative lighting needs; Memory Function: Once the mode is selected, the light will work in this mode next time and you don’t need to worry about re-set until battery power is depleted
- Dust- and waterproofing to IP 65 level makes these lights suitable for use in conditions where dust, rain, spraying water, snow or frost are likely
- Perfect for use at Christmas, Easter, other celebration events or simply to give your home a novel warm inviting glow
KooPower is a professional company specialising in KooPower branded LED Lights and consumer electronics. KooPower Waterproof Battery Operated LED Lights not only can be used in anywhere (Indoor and Outdoor) you need so liberate your sockets, but also comes at an irresistible price. They light your home and Garden at night and look fantastic. Perfect for Christmas, weddings, party, festival, garden, kitchen and etc.
8 Light Effect:
2. Steady on
3. Slow fade
4. In wave
5. Slo Glo
6. Chasing/ Flash
8. Twinkle/ Flash
Once selected, the lights will turn on in the pre-programmed timing sequence of 6 hours on, 18 hours off over each 24 hours period. Timing sequence will continue until switched off or battery power is depleted.
IP65 Waterproof Rating, can be used for outdoor.
Mounted in a clear cable, these LED lights provide an elegant tone and subtle warmth to your decorations.
CE & ROHS;
1 x KooPower 36ft 100 LEDs Outdoor Battery Fairy Lights Warm White
1. By pressing OFF and then ON, the previous or current mode will be selected
2. How long the lights last depends on batteries(3 x AA batteries, not included). So we suggest you select high quality batteries
3. The timer function will work only when you switch to ‘TIMER’