- Straightforward auto. calibration with buffer recognition; auto. temp. compensation (ATC) ensures accuracy in numerous temperatures (32 to 122F)
- Backed by Apera high quality pH sensor with low impedance, guaranteeing excessive response price
- Is available in a rugged carrying case with pH 4&7 buffers and a lanyard
- Auto recognition of secure values improves consistency, so you do not have to guess when to manually maintain measurement
- As much as 2000 hours’ steady operation, powered by AAA batteries
The PH20 Value pH Tester is designed for all types of normal pH check functions, together with hydroponics, swimming pools and spas, water therapy, aquariums, aquaculture, beer brewing, winemaking, cooling towers, and so on. As much as three factors of auto. calibration and Zero to 50?C Auto temperature compensation (ATC), ±0.1 pH Accuracy with Zero to 14.0 pH measuring vary; auto. recognition and auto. indication of secure readings saves you the difficulty of guessing when to manually maintain measurement.
The PH20 meter is available in a rugged case with pre-mixed 1oz bottles of pH Four and pH 7 calibration options (good for 10-15 instances of calibration).
With a transparent massive display screen, it helps twin show of Temp./pH worth and indicators of accomplished calibrations (the place L/M/H point out three factors of calibrations) and secure readings (with a smiley face). Good self-diagnosis, warning of out-of-range measurement and incorrect calibrations. IP67 waterproof and dustproof. As much as 2000 hours’ steady operation powered by AAA batteries (with low energy warning and Auto energy off in eight min if no operation).
The meter is CE licensed and comes with a 2-YEAR Guarantee (6 months for the probe).The corporate develops scientific analytical devices like meters and sensors for pH, conductivity, turbidity, and dissolved oxygen since 1991.
NOTES: This instrument will NOT give correct or secure readings for distilled or deionized water’s pH testing. To measure distilled or deionized water’s pH, customers want to make use of a specialised pH meter reminiscent of SX811-PW. Do NOT retailer the probe in distilled water or deionized water as a result of they’ll trigger harm to the glass membrane of the pH probe. Solely use distilled or deionized water for rinsing pH probes.
Apera Instruments AI209 PH20 Value Waterproof pH Pocket Tester, ±0.1 pH Accuracy, 0-14.0 pH Range.